The Ultimate Studying Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Finals season is upon us! That means long hours at the library, multiple cups of coffee a day, less hours of sleep, and constant stress! Why not make this next week more enjoyable by adding a soundtrack to it?

These 75 songs (over four hours of music!) will help make your studying more bearable.  Each song has been carefully selected to help you get ready for all of those final tests, papers, and projects. The music represents a wide variety of genres, so there is something here for everyone!  These songs are meant to enhance your homework, not distract you from it, so don’t expect anything too intense or loud!

Simply follow this link to listen to the playlist I’ve created to motive my fellow UW-Madison students. Study hard friends!

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com