This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

During the holiday season, everyone is concerned with keeping it classy and staying in budget. Check out our ultimate style guide to making sure all your holiday festivities are affordably and adorably covered! 

The Office Party

Business parties are always tricky.  You need an outfit that is sophisticated and classy, but also cute and unique to your style.  If you’re stuck on where to find such a specific ensemble, check out express.com!  Their clothes are adorable and perfect for the holidays, but can be more on the conservative side. 

Christmas Party with Friends

There’s a huge difference in apparel when you compare an office party and a holiday party with friends.  For this type of occasion you can dress fun and flirty, instead of being worried about showing too much skin.  Windsorstore.com has some great pieces that will make your night, and your outfit, unforgettable! 

Christmas Dinner with Relatives

No matter how fancy your family celebrates the occasion, any look can be found on shopsosie.com.  Ranging from cocktail dresses to comfy sweaters, you’re guaranteed to find the perfect outfit to impress your picky relatives!

Christmas Morning

Not all of us feel up to getting all dolled up on Christmas morning, but we also want to make a good impression on our extended family.  The solution: adorable pajamas.  Slip these on the night before and you’ll look cute and festive the second you roll out of bed, not to mention comfy!  Check out the whole selection at victoriassecret.com. 

New Years Eve Party

It’s finally arrived, the event of the season.  No normal party can compare to a New Years party, so it’s even more important to find the perfect outfit.  You can only make this impression once a year!  If you’re looking for something with the perfect combination of class and sparkle, you’ll find tons of options on lulus.com!  

While you’re online shopping, remember that many stores are having super sales! Scroll through their sale section before shopping regular priced items, and you are sure to find that perfect holiday ensemble. Happy shopping, collegiettes! 

Madison Krigbaum

Wisconsin '18

.
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!