This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Classes may put you to sleep, but your food doesn’t have to. Instagram is one of the best ways to get your foodspiration in. No matter what kind of cravings you experience, there’s an account for you. Check out these food Instas and get eatin’!

1. foodintheair

image 1 image 2 image 3

Amazing food with a view.

2. hungrybetches

image 1 image 2 image 3

You’ll feel guilty just looking at this feed.

3.  _foodstories_

image 1 image 2 image 3

Making food an art of its own.

4.  cleanfooddirtycity

image 1 image 2 image 3

You won’t even think you’re looking at healthy food.

5. stephanie.h.park

image 1 image 2 image 3 

Making vegan food the yummiest thing you have ever seen. 

Don’t let your food be boring! There are endless Instagram accounts dedicated to the love of food. No matter your style or taste, there’s an Insta for you. Bonus, you’ll feel guilt free about taking pictures of everything you eat! 

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!