Top 10 best make out songs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

“Guilty,” Usher: We’ll start this list off light. Put this on when you find yourself doing something you probably shouldn’t be – and are okay with it.

“Shooter,” Lil Wayne and Robin Thicke: I mean, it’s Robin Thicke. He can sing the phonebook and it will still put you in the mood. I feel confident saying he is God’s gift to women.

“Money to Blow,” Lil Wayne/Vodka and Milk Remix: Specific, yes, but worth it. Heed my advice and you’ll be glad you did.

“Bed,” J. Holiday: Smooth and sensual. Literally makes you want to roll your body.

“Right There,” Nicole Sherzinger and 50 Cent: If things are getting a little boring, put this on and fast forward to the chorus. It will speed things up, guaranteed. Get ready for a fast-paced hook up.

“Boutique in Heaven,” Justin Timberlake: I’m 100 percent biased since he is my ABSOLUTE favorite, and I burst into tears each and every time I see him perform, but my GOD this is sexy.

“Bleeding Love,” Leona Lewis: …Sorry. This is the only girly song on the list, I promise. But Leona has earned her spot.

“I’ll Make Love to You,” Boyz II Men: Yeah, I went there. And I’m not going to apologize.

“Sexy Can I,” Ray-J and Young Berg: Frankly, the title says it all.

Anything By R. Kelly: I hate to say it cause the guy creeps me out beyond belief, but the guy clearly has a one track mind…it’s almost too easy. Choose from classy titles like “Bump ‘N Grind,” “Sex Me,” and Feelin’ On Yo Booty.”