This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

The hidden gems of the frozen realm

During college, many of us turn to frozen meals to get by. Some become our go-to’s, and others not so much. It takes skill and dedication to find the frozen meals worth stocking your freezer with. Below, I’ve ranked the best four frozen Mac & Cheeses. These are sure to satisfy your cravings and fill your belly!

1. Tattooed Chef Cauliflower Mac & Cheese Bowl

This vegetarian option consists of cauliflower floret tops coated in creamy cheese sauce and topped with panko breadcrumbs. This unique meal is a great substitute for pasta while still filling you up.

2. Amy’s Kitchen Vegan broccoli & Cheeze Bake

The incorporation of greens give this bowl a more sophisticated feel. This vegan bowl consists of organic rice flour pasta tossed with a creamy vegan cheese sauce blend and topped with a sprinkle of breadcrumbs.

3. Blake’s All Natural Old Fashioned Mac & Cheese

Blake’s mac & cheese is a near-perfect replica of homemade mac and cheese, leaving you with feelings of nostalgia. Additionally, this dish is nourishing without any artificial colors or preservatives.

4. Trader Joe’s Hatch Chile Mac & Cheese

Infused with just the right amount of chile, this mac and cheese will leave your mouth tingling with delight. For those who love spice, this Trader Joe’s dish is the way to go.

After trying just about every frozen mac & cheese on the market, these are the four I have stacked in my freezer at all times. Whether you prefer a bit more kick, or opt for a healthier option, I’ve got you covered with the best frozen mac & cheeses.