TED Talks For When You Have no Idea What to do With your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Its that time of year – finals. Most of us are hunkering down to study whilst simultaneously re-evaluating our life purposes. Netflix or study, anyone? To aid your study breaks/allow you to procrastinate, here are some great TED talks to get you back on the study train and towards your dream career.

For when you need a blunt dose of reality: Why you will fail to have a great career – Larry Smith

If youre choosing your major: How to make hard choices – Ruth Chang

If youre a senior and will graduate soon: Why 30 is not the new 20 – Meg Jay

If you were wondering where the voice-over in Beyoncé’s “Flawless” came from, look no further: We should all be feminists – Chimamanda Agozi Adichie

Sit up and project confidence! Your body language shapes who you are – Amy Cuddy

How to lean into your career and get to the top: Why we have too few women leaders – Sheryl Sandberg

On making the most of every opportunity you have: How to live before you die – Steve Jobs

Procrastinate effectively and get some life tips while youre at it.  Good luck, and think of the Christmas pudding on the other side!

This Aussie badger is 19, studying abroad and loving it! I'm only here for a little while but I plan to make the most of it and give you every insight on what it means to be an "Aussie badger" :) read my articles for the full info!