Summer Shorts Preview

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Summer time is an easy time to ignore fashion. Shorts and a plain tank top are cool and cute, but many trends carry over to spring and shorts are a fun way to play with a look.

All Over Lace
H&M:

These shorts are great for many reasons. The lace has lots of fine detail and looks great from far away or up close and they’re lined so you won’t be showing off your underwear.

Red
Forever 21:

Red jeans have becoming incredibly popular within the last few years, so why not bring it into summer? To take the bold look further, pair these shorts with a nude heel so your legs look miles long.

Peach and Lace
Charlotte Russe:

Coral and mint swept over our color palettes a few seasons back and haven’t retreated since. Lace over or under shorts is also just starting to make its way into stores.

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com