This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

I know I am not the only one addicted to Tik Tok, and recently my “For You” page has been full of some absolutely fire Glee Tik Toks that brought me back to a dark time in 8th grade where I was obsessed with the show. Sue Sylvester is obviously a legend, so I thought I would share some of my favorite Sue Sylvester moments. 

Sue’s Path of Destruction 

When Sue doesn’t get her way, she has a tendency to destroy everything in her path. One of the most iconic moments is when she goes on a path of destruction because Principal Figgins tells her she cannot fire Britney out of a cannon. 

I Still Believe/ Super Bass

Sue starts a feud with Blaine when she demands that he perform for the Cheerios and he refuses. She puts cement in his hair gel, ruins his credit and finally challenges him to a sing-off to end the feud. Obviously, Sue wins with her iconic performance of Superbass. 

Sue Marries Herself

I’m not sure there is anything more iconic than Sue marrying herself. When faced with the prospect of dying alone, Sue tries online dating, only to come to the realization that there is only one match for Sue Sylvester, one Sue Slyvester. 

Committing Sue-icide

While suicide jokes are not funny, and this is definitely a time when Glee has crossed the line, this scene is just so…Sue. Not only does she call it sue-icide, but she tries to overdose on gummy vitamins. She also says, “ I just stopped my own heart, That’s my CIA training” which raises so many questions. 

Queen of Insults

Almost everything that comes out of Sue Slyvester’s mouth is hilariously savage and cruel. Her insults are perfectly crafted and are the best part of the show.  

Sue Sylvester is one of my favorite TV characters of all time. In a show full of cringe, her evil chaos feels almost appropriate. Her passion for destroying the glee club and cleverness is what makes the show great. 

Brittany Huff

Wisconsin '22

Brittany is a sophomore at UW-Madison studying Psychology. In her spare time, she enjoys making vegan baked goods, drinking coffee, watching horror movies, and talking about her cats. You can keep up with her on Instagram (@_brittanyhuff).
I am a senior at the greatest university— the University of Wisconsin. I am in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication, double tracking in reporting and strategic communications and earning a certificate in and Digital Studies. I am a lover of dance, hiking, writing for Her Campus, the Badgers and strawberry acais. I am also a president of Her Campus Wisconsin.