Statement Necklaces To Wear Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Statement necklaces are popping everywhere. They’re bold, beautiful, and grab the attention of everyone around you. Statement necklaces are so much fun and super easy to wear. Anyone can embrace this trend. Anybody can dress up the simplest outfit like a black tank and dark jeans or a little black dress by adding a gorgeous, embellished necklace. Statement necklaces can be worn with just about any neckline. For example, they look absolutely chic over a turtleneck, with a collared shirt, or a strapless dress. The possibilities are endless.

When wearing a statement necklace, be sure to wear them with solid colors. If you wear them with a print, make sure the print is a very soft print. You do not want to take away from the necklace by pairing it with a wild print.

Nothing says all-eyes-on-me quite like a spectacular statement necklace. If you want to turn heads when you enter a room, get some help from these gorgeous gems. 

1) J.Crew
2) J.Crew
3) J.Crew
4) N/A
5) Kate Spade

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com