This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

New trends come with a new season! Check out this spring’s freshest looks in beauty and fashion.

Boho Waves Long, messy hair is making its comeback this season! Achieve loose “I just came from the beach” boho waves by loosely curling just the ends of your hair and then combing through them with your fingers.

Sleek Ponytails

For a classy, finished look, straighten your hair and then gather it in low ponytail at the nape of your neck. To add a little extra class to your ponytail, take a small section of hair, wrap it around the elastic, and then secure it with a bobby pin

Bold Eyeliner Bold, winged eyeliner is hard to achieve, but looks AH-mazing once you do. To get the perfect eyeliner, try using liquid black eyeliner that has a marker-like tip.

Bright Lips

Freshen up your lips with bright lipstick this season. From fuchsia to cherry red these fun colors will add some spunk to your look.

Gingham Print Gingham is this season’s go to print! From skirts and dresses to crop tops, gingham has a flirty, fresh and retro vibe that is perfect for any spring occasion. Fringe Add movement and texture to your outfits with some fringe! Look for it on jackets and skirts this spring. Shirt Dresses These dresses are super comfortable and look great on everyone! Dress them down with your favorite converse or dress them up with some wedges or sandals. From ponytails to fringe skirts, keep your style fun and up to date from head to toe.

Make this spring  your most stylish season yet!

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!