This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Spring break is right around the corner and Her Campus has a wonderful kit to keep you occupied and prepared. If you’re staying at home, you are likely either dreading not being on the beach or you are embracing the idea of binge-watching Netflix. There are plenty of things you can do to make your spring break memorable and fun whether you stay cuddled up under your covers, or go on an adventure. Check out these super cool items that were in the 2015 Her Campus Spring Break Kit!

“Dirty Rush” and “The Intern’s Handbook”

Cuddle up and read that book you’ve been meaning to get around to. I recommend Dirty Rush, which is a witty depiction of sorority life or The Intern’s Handbook, which ads a little thrill to the mundane life of an intern.

Completely Bare

You have a week off so if you decide to experiment with an at home wax kit your eyebrows will have plenty of time to recover. Complete bare is a great do-it yourself product that can help assure your eyebrows are on fleek.

Clean Freak

Take care of yourself. Do the skin and hair maintenance you’ve been putting off; get a facial, receive a massage, and treat yourself to a hair mask. Clean Freak purifying shampoo and condition is a good way to make sure your hair is cleaner than ever before so you can have a clean slate. 

Her Campus Sunglasses

Take a step outside and enjoy the lovely weather we’ve been having. Play catch, go for a walk, or read a book. I’m lucky enough to have my HerCampus sunnies for beautiful days like today. Fingers crossed that by the time break roles around I will be laying out on the roof.

Luna Bars

Take spring break to make sure you’re living a healthy life, but do it for the right reasons. Don’t work out and eat healthy in an attempt to lose weight; do it because that’s what’s best for your body. Exercise releases endorphins and as Elle Woods says in Legally Blonde, “Endorphins make people happy and happy people just don’t kill their husbands” Exercise and eat healthy to have a happy mind and body because you’re beautiful just the way you are. If you need a little energy before your workout Luna bars are a great snack.

SABRE Pepper Spray

Last but not least, make sure wherever you are you’re safe. Unfortunately, I have accidently pepper sprayed myself in the eyes (long story, but don’t try that at home kids). From experience I can tell you that getting sprayed in the face by one of these cute little pink mace machines would be enough to stop attackers in their tracks. For beautiful women like yourselves it’s important to be protected from potential predators.

Have an amazing Spring Break and do something you’ve wanted to do. Get out there and have fun! Make this spring break a memorable one. 

Her Campus Writer, ice cream enthusiast and future wife of Harry Styles.
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!