This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

I fully acknowledge that I am that annoying girl who gives people anxiety due to the sheer amount of red notifications on my phone. Yes, I am that girl who refuses to do anything about it because it is #werk. 

Usually, nothing can make me willingly bring change into my life with technology, except for Snapchat. When I found out about the new features available first-hand (really though, I got alarming and confusing snaps involving so many WTF moments), I knew I didn’t just want this feature in my life… I needed it. 

Unless you have been living under a rock, or like me have refused to update your phone, Snapchat has gone extreme. With every new snap I receive and send, I don’t know how I ever lived in a time without this update… dramatic, I know.

Whether you chose to resemble a leprechaun barfing out a rainbow, or come to the consensus that you will not age well (those wrinkles and monocle are seriously not flattering), there is something weird and wonderful for everyone. Come on, you can even cry/ evil laugh/ and morph into a creepy monster on demand— what more could you ask for? But actually Snapchat for the win. 

So snappers, break out your ugliest creeper face, make people believe you need Botox stat, and taste the rainbow. Moral of the story, keep on snapping. Sorority snaps to that…

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!