burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Scarves to Wear this Winter Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

With the polar vortex rolling through, it’s important to stay warm during this freezing winter season. One of the most important winter accessories is a high quality scarf. Take a look at a few options!

1. Infinity scarf.
The infinity scarf is a great way to not have to deal with loose ends. Once you put it on, it stays in place and keeps you warm.

2. Faux Fur scarf.
This type of scarf is a great way to stay warm while also looking fashionable and staying animal friendly.

3. Cable Knit scarf.
A cable knit is a classic in any wardrobe and and can be worn to almost any occasion.

4. Blanket scarf.
The name says it all. This specific scarf is one of the newest trends and a great way to bundle up. Comfortable as ever, the blanket scarf is a great accessory for long walks to class.

5. Plaid scarf.
Perfect for the holiday season, the plaid scarf is both festive and warm. Many plaid scarves are also woolm which is sure to keep you warm on a snowy day.

So, this winter season, get a scarf that will do both: keep you warm and make you look great!

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!