The Scariest Questions to Ask College Students

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Now that Halloween has come and gone, all things scary should be gone too, right? Wrong. With the holiday season quickly approaching, an even scarier moment is upon us… Relatives asking questions. You better start preparing your answers to these questions before the scariest time of the year comes around and catches you off guard.

“What’s your major?”“What do you plan on doing with your major?”“What are your plans for after college?”“Are classes going OK?”“Are you currently seeing anyone?”“How come you aren’t dating (insert person here)?”“How are your roommates doing?”“Are you making a lot of new friends?”
“What’s something really interesting you’ve learned this semester?”“Are you finding a good balance between a social life and school?”“Are you ready for finals?”

What’s the best response to all of these questions? It’s easy — just quickly eat some more delicious holiday food. After all, it’s rude to chew with your mouth open! Happy Holidays, collegiettes!

Hi, I'm Abby Coppens, a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison. I'm pursuing a degree in Economics and Retail. In my free time, I really enjoying hanging out with my friends and family, doing homework, biking, and reading. I'm the biggest friends fanatic on the planet. Go Badgers!
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!