Quiz: Who’s Your Celebrity Formal Date?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Formal Season is in full swing!  Whether you’re attending a sorority or fraternity event this year, who would be your celebrity date? Start at the beginning and follow the solid lines based on your answer to the question. The dotted lines signify the different options. At the end, the black lines will lead you to your mystery man. 

Tricia Fishbune is a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She plans on majoring in Communication Arts, and eventually wants to work in the entertainment industry in either journalism or public relations. Aside from writing, she loves to hang out with friends, meet new people, travel, exercise, and try new things. 
Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com