Product Review: Garnier Volume Extend Shampoo and Conditioner

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

As we all know, whether you’re trying to impress the campus cutie during your finals group study sesh, getting glam for your formal, or prepping for that upcoming internship interview, hair care is super important. So, take a break and refocus on looking extra flirty, fabulous and festive this winter with Garnier’s Volume Extend Shampoo and Conditioner.

I was so fortunate, along with other Her Campus members, to have received a free trial of Garnier’s newest hair care product during our last meeting on campus. With the mess of a mane I have, I was pleasantly surprised how healthy and smooth my hair felt after using Garnier’s Volume Extend Shampoo and Conditioner. 

This duo combo instantly extends volume for all-day fullness! The ultralight cleansing hair care formula, with natural fruit fibers, papaya and cucumber extracts strengthens while it thickens hair. Volume is extended for long lasting fullness and body.

Normally, I use some type of volume mousse while stylizing my hair because often times my hair falls flat throughout the day. Thanks to Garnier’s Volume Extend Shampoo and Conditioner, I skipped the mousse and went straight to stylizing my hair.

Garnier believes that “everyone possesses her own natural beauty and everyone has the power to make that beauty shine through. For Garnier, the aim of beauty is happiness and feeling at ease with yourself and others. It’s about taking care.”

Both conditioner and shampoo’s retail price is $4.99 for a 25.4 fluid ounce bottle at Target, a fairly reasonable price if you’re working with a college budget, if you ask me. Not to mention, Garnier is an eco-friendly, environmentally aware company, so their products are not only fabulous, but “go green” products.

Garnier is environmentally responsible because their products have natural ingredients, they teamed up with TerraCycle to help keep beauty products out of landfills, have sustainable manufacturer practices, and their bottles use up to 30% of recycled material.

After first handedly using the Garnier Volume Extend Shampoo and Conditioner, I would highly recommend anyone to try it out themselves and realize for themselves how great of a hair care product they with-out-a-doubt are.

**Products can be found at Walgreens, Walmart, CVS pharmacy, Target and other stores.

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com