This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Halloween weekend is officially over (boo… literally) and that means winter, the holidays, and the end of the year are looming right around the corner. From apartment décor, winter beauty necessities and accessories for that perfect Thanksgiving outfit… here are our top musts to put on your shopping list for the month of November. 

1. Threshold Bar Cart, $130 – Target; Bar carts have had major time in the spotlight as a trend in the sphere of home décor. Whether you’re hosting a holiday soiree or just a casual get together, this elegant gold cart will add an edge of chic sophistication to any room. Shop it here!

2. Matte Lipstick in Living Legend, $16 – MAC Cosmetics; Upgrade any cold-weather ensemble with a swipe of dark lipstick. Matte purples and oxbloods have been dominating fall/winter makeup looks and for good reason. Pair with a neutral or bronzy eye. Shop it here!

3. City Lips Plumping Gloss in Sangria, $40 – City Cosmetics; Possibly one of the biggest beauty break throughs of all time, City Lips a lip plumper with a natural look and long lasting results! Designed to give lustrous, plump lips with a high-impact shine, the gloss utilizes natural lip enhancers that work painlessly and safely to pump up the volume. Additionally, City Lips will stimulate lasting natural collagen production with continued use. Shop it here!

4. Wild Child Faux Fur Vest, $68 – Paper Hearts; Faux fur is in, in, in. (Isn’t it always this time of year?) Glam up any holiday separates by pairing it with your favorite fur accessories. Shop it here!

5. Polish in Style Cartel, $8 – Essie; It’s hard not to like an Essie polish, and this inky cobalt blue is the perfect bold hue. Shop it here!

6. Platform Boots in Black, $40 – H&M; A flawless, sexy take on the LBB (little black bootie). Imitation suede definitely needs to be at the top of your list. Pair with black skinnies or your favorite skater skirt. Shop them here!

7. Nate Berkus Black and Gold Accent Table, $70 – Target; All gold everything. Decorate those small spaces tucked away in your apartment with this classic accent table. (It would look totally cute next to your gold bar cart, amirite?) Shop it here!

8. Oversized Ombré Faux Throw, $63 – Pier 1; Cozy up in this faux fur blanket. We promise you won’t want to get up ever again. Shop it here!

9. Plum & Bow Cat Vanity Mirror, $32 – Urban Outfitters; Too cute for words. What further explanation do you need? Shop it here!

10. Faux Leather Leggings, $60 – Zara; A pair of amazing faux leather leggings are to die for. Channel your inner rocker chic, and don’t be afraid to wiggle your way into your favorite pair this season. Shop them here!

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com