This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Even though the weather is getting colder, and our summer tans are slowly fading away, that doesn’t mean we can’t still get our glam on. With Christmas right around the corner, makeup brands are coming out with their 2018 winter collections, and they are even better than I could have imagined. Check out the newest releases from all your favorite brands, and get ready to add an extra page to that Christmas list we know you’ve been putting together since Thanksgiving.

MAC’s 2018 Christmas Collection: Shiny Pretty Things

This new, sparkling collection includes two shimmering highlighters, five new lipsticks and lip glosses, and assorted neutral-colored glitter eyeshadow and eyeliner. You’ll be sure to shine with any of these items in your stocking. Check out the whole collection set, with prices, here.

Charlotte Tilbury: Bar of Gold Palette

For $58 at Sephora, you definitely need to splurge on these three highlighters that range in shimmery gold shades and will have everyone at your next holiday party envious of your glow. Shaped as actual gold bars, these highlighters are Instagram worthy even before they hit your cheeks.

Anastasia Beverly Hills: Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette

One of my personal favorite brands, Anastasia Beverly Hills is known for their eyebrow pencils, but this holiday exclusive eyeshadow palette is to die for. Only $42, you can get 14 warm and winter-ready colors to match with your favorite holiday sweaters.

Kylie Jenner’s 2018 Christmas Collection

Kylie Jenner went above and beyond for her Christmas collection consisting of: an eight-piece mini lip collection, four metallic lipsticks, one eyeshadow palette, one matte lip kit, three pressed powders, a four-piece liquid lip set, two super glitter lip glosses, three creme eyeshadows and two ultra glow highlighters. It was released recently on her website. The burgundy metallic shades in her “Chill Baby” eyeshadow are screaming holiday cocktail party and will pair perfectly with one of the gorgeous liquid lipsticks.

Too Faced: Gingerbread Spice Eyeshadow Palette

If the adorable packaging and gingerbread man doesn’t convince you, then maybe the 18 dark and wintery colors will. This palette should be at the very top of your Christmas list this holiday season. Not to mention, it actually smells like gingerbread too. What more could you ask for in an eyeshadow palette?

From new highlighters to bold lipsticks, to warm-colored eyeshadow palettes, this holiday season is going to be your most glamorous of them all. Hurry and get the hottest holiday collections of the winter now, or put them on your Christmas list for Santa to get for you!