Netflix and Binge… All Summer

Now that finals are done, it is time to get the Netflix summer binge on and release all the stress from the semester. Here are 8 show suggestions from my own summer list.

1. Gilmore Girls.

I have not finished the series yet, so I will be watching this in time to catch the reunion this summer. If you’ve already finished it, why not rewatch it?

2. Parenthood

I’ve heard this is a pretty funny show, and I could use a good ab workout following the stress-eating of finals. Also, I just love Dax Shepard.

3. Grace and Frankie

Some funny old people going through some funny things. I’m looking forward to this one.

4. House of Cards

Dramatic and intense. Probably for the Scandal fans of the world.

5. Hart of Dixie

Combining a little bit of medicine, Southern charm, and some very attractive men…enough said.

6. New Girl

May the ever-relatable struggles continue.

7. Mad Men

I haven’t seen this, but now that the whole series is on Netflix, I think it’s time to see what all the fuss is about. Plus it seems fantastic.

8. Any Shonda Rhimes show

Yep.

Have a great summer!

I am a freshman at University of Wisconsin, Madison from Minneapolis, Minnesota. I'm studying Neurobiology and Spanish with the hope of attending medical school one day. I love food, fashion, coffee and traveling! My dream place to travel to is India. I plan on living in Seattle, Washington when I grow up!