Must-Have Fall Shoes

With summer weather winding down, it’s time for college girls all over to transition their wardrobes from summer to fall. And what better way to start so by opting for fun, fall footwear.

Here are six pairs of shoes all fashion savvy collegiates should have in their closets this fall.

1. Riding boots – this is a no brainer. Every girl should invest in a quality boot that will last her years to come. Pair with leggings, corduroys, or dark jeans to make any outfit fall worthy.

2. Desert boots– Another classic. Desert boots emulate a very cool feel in a tomboyish sort of way.

3. Leopard printed flats – Need to add a statement piece to an outfit? Look no further! Leopard printed flats are perfect for spicing up any outfit!

4. Loafers – Loafers aren’t just for your grandpas! They’re a no-fuss solution to feeling polishing and pulled together while on the go.

5. Cap-toe flats – Comfy, chic, and so much fun! They’re a great way to add color into a simple fall outfit.

6. Oxfords – Think of these as an office-to-off-duty alternative to sneakers with a preppy twist.