This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

We’ve been on a crazy ride with Miley Cyrus since the first episode of her hit show, Hannah Montana. We saw her go through a few hard years, and now she is back — seemingly better than ever. Already this year she has given us some reasons to fangirl, so it can only mean more are in store. Here’s what has already wowed us in 2019!

1. Her Marriage to Liam Hemsworth

Okay, so this technically happened at the end of last year, but I can’t get enough. They’ve kept us on the edge of our seats since The Last Song premiered almost 10 years ago. From the way he stuck by her side through the tough times to the dreamy wedding pictures, it made the journey worth it for us all. Oh, and she posted a recent flood of behind-the-scenes pictures of their special day, so basically it’s just like we were there celebrating with her, right?

2. Her Post for Liam’s BirthdayHere we are talking about Liam again, but I promise this is swoon-worthy. Her new husband rang in his 29th birthday on January 13, and Miley’s tribute did not disappoint. She took to Twitter to share a heartfelt — and lengthy — message of love and appreciation. As if we already weren’t convinced of their love and how wonderful she is!

3. Her Part in Dolly Parton’s Grammy’s Tribute

During this year’s Grammy Awards show, Dolly Parton was honored for her contributions to the music industry. It just so happens that she is also Miley’s godmother, so Miley was able to play a role in her tribute. The obvious love and respect between the two made it sweet to see them share the stage. Plus, Miley owned her red carpet look and interview — not that we’re surprised!

4. Her Appearance at Liam’s Movie Premiere

The handsome hunk stars in a new movie with Rebel Wilson that came out earlier this month. Unfortunately, on the night of the premiere, Liam was too sick to attend; have no fear, though, because Miley stepped up to the plate. Dazzling in a red, floor-length gown, she took her husband’s place on the red carpet. In true Miley fashion, she captured cute pics with Rebel and even posed for some shots with posters of Liam.

5. Her Ability to Be Unapologetically Herself

One common theme throughout all of Miley’s social media activity this year is that she is sharing herself —  true to the core. Dozens of photos from events she attended, updates on new music and messages that make her happy are just some of the ways Miley has unleashed her full self to all of her followers — tongue out, risqué humor and all!

She first came into our world as an 11-year-old in one of our favorite Disney Channel shows. Now, she still has our heart captivated just by being who she is — something I think we all can admire and learn from. As if she hasn’t already won our hearts over, I know that by the end of 2019 she will prove to us all why she is our ultimate girl crush, and why we should look to her as inspiration to embrace who we are and love every moment of our lives.

Aubrynn is a small town Wisconsin girl with big city dreams. She is currently a student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison pursuing a career in the sports broadcasting industry. Some of her favorite things include smelling flowers, laughing with her friends, and the color pink. She hopes to inspire people to believe in themselves and to treat everyone they meet with kindness. You can keep up with everything happening in the life of Aubrynn on Twitter (@AubrynnVV) and Instagram (@brynnvv).