Michael Scott Knows Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

It’s time for our fall survival guide, collegiettes! Don’t worry, it’s Michael Scott approved. 

The entire team can’t help but look forward to the never ending supply of BOGO Chipotle coupons in every box of Her Campus goodies. Nothing better than $3 burrito to get you through your all nighter! 

Sick of PSL’s? Jk we know that’s impossible, but take a breather from the espresso shots and check out these 5 Hour Energy Shots. Bonus: 0 carbs mean you don’t have to split your BOGO deal with anyone other than yourself. 

We understand, Michael, and so does 5 Hour Energy. This year, our survival guide comes equipped with headphones (sponsored by 5 Hour Energy) so you can simultaneously study bio and Bey. 

*Every college girl after decorating their first apartment* Don’t worry, collegiettes, HC has made adorable (and exclusive) pennants to spruce up your bare walls! 

How flawless Michael Scott feels after trying the new TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done collection. To get his sassy style, start with damp hair, sprits all over and enjoy your beach-babe hair all day! 

Not sure how to get your perfect 24 hour look? Have no fear! NYC has designed a shadow perfect for those of us who need a little makeup advice. New York Color, inspired by Michael, loved by Collegiettes everywhere. 

He made it with Martha Steward Craft Supplies… duh. For lots of fun ideas, check this article out! However, we’ve already eaten our weight in Chipotle, so we’re going to stick with one Stevia Sweetener and a large cup of coffee. Scratch that, it’s midterms… we’re going to add our Stevia to our ice cream. #YOLO

Check out our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages for your chance to win any of these products!

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!