Michael Rubin

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Campus Cutie: Michael Rubin

Hometown: Rockford IL Year: Sophomore

Major: Philosophy and Entrepreneurship

Involvement on Campus: SigEp and Red Bull student brand manager

Relationship Status: Single

Celebrity crush: Mila Kunis

Guilty Pleasure: Taco Bell freezy drink with all three flavors mixed, Thank me later.

What is the first thing you will notice about a girl: I’m glad you asked that! I would have to say if she’s outgoing or not. I will also notice her rear-end.

Top three things on your bucket list:1. Make bucket list2. Fill bucket list3. “Accidentally” release a sex tape starring myself and Mila Kunis

Biggest turn-off: if a girl doesn’t like me that typically turns me off. Also if she’s bad at cuddling, how does that happen?

Best song to pre-game to: Kanye West or Cherub

Is there anything you just really don’t understand about girls?: What’s with going to the bathroom together? I’m also confused in general and will take any advice.

Describe the perfect date: Making her dinner, preferably pasta from scratch or some steaks, then heading out for some casual drinks with our friends. To make it a perfect date she would have to walk me home and go the 90% for that kiss at the door. P.S. go the 90% and I’ll even let you get a butt grab in.

How do you feel about being this week’s Campus Cutie?:  up until today, my mother has been the only one to qualify me as a cutie…so pretty damn good.