Living Through 4 Season in One Week as told by Chandler Bing

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Spring semester only means one thing in Madison: experiencing all four season in one week. While this may sound frightful for those who have never had to go through this, it only builds our character and makes us stronger. If only we had a friend as funny as Chandler to help us get through this transitional season.

1. Checking the weekly weather forecast…

You can see rain, snow, sun, AND wind all in one week if you’re lucky!

1. The struggle of deciding what coat to wear…
  1. Enjoying the sun by “studying” outside…
  1. Only to be followed by watching the snow from inside while doing a lot of homework…

High 60s in February is too good to be true.

1. Snow boots? Rain boots? Umbrella? Parka? Light jacket?
  1. The struggle of getting dressed in the morning when you know it’s going to be much warmer later in the day…
  1. 70’s one day…
  1. To be followed by 30’s the next!

Spring in Wisconsin: the most unpredictable and frustrating experience you will ever encounter! Stay warm (or cool) Badgers!

Hi, I'm Abby Coppens, a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison. I'm pursuing a degree in Economics and Retail. In my free time, I really enjoying hanging out with my friends and family, doing homework, biking, and reading. I'm the biggest friends fanatic on the planet. Go Badgers!
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!