Karlie Kloss gets VS angel wings! Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough call it quits, and Emma Watson shuts down 50 shades of Grey rumors!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

The world’s favorite supermodel, Karlie Kloss has finally received her Victoria Secret angel wings and can now be officially called an angel. We all knew it was just a matter of time before Karlie would get this accolade under her belt as she’s become the supermodel of our generation landing campaigns for Chloe, Hermes, and possibly Chanel, so her induction comes as no surprise. She first walked on the VS runway in 2011 according to the Mail and everyone absolutely fell in love with her. Now with this piece of news, no wonder people are calling her greater than any previous supermodel!

E news host Ryan Seacrest and former DWTS alum Julianne Hough have reportedly called it quits on their 3-year relationship. Scheduling was the cause of their break up according to the Mail online but Julianne has since been spotted having fun with her gal pals. Hopefully, some buddies are also consoling Ryan. (From these pictures of with pals like Nina Dobrev at the beach, Julianne looks very much consoled)

Everybody can now calm now because Emma Watson has thoroughly put to rest those Anastasia Steele rumors. The web has been buzzing since the announcement of the making of the 50 shades of Grey movie but guess that won’t be in it?  Yes, that’s right Emma! She took to twitter and candidly said “Who here actually thinks I would do 50 Shades of Grey as a movie? Like really. For real. In real life.” That clears it all up then, and I am pleased to know Hermione won’t be making an appearance anywhere in that movie. I mean can you imagine professor McGonagall’s face if Hermione was actually Anastasia? (Sorry for the HP fangirling guys!) Meanwhile you can check out the trailer for Emma’s new movie The Bling Ring!