The Kardashians: A Brand You Can’t Escape

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Honesty hour. The Kardashian girls are everywhere, and you probably couldn’t escape them even if you tried, which would probably require a one-way ticket to Antarctica. Or maybe next season we’ll be blessed with “Kim & Kanye Take Antarctica,” where Kim will skip through the snow in her fur-kini (just Google it), and North West will be building an igloo while Kanye criticizes her because, “Beyonce has the best igloo-making skills of all time!” Anyways, let’s discuss…

Kris Jenner

Oh, Kris. The matriarch of the Kardashian family is the definition of a “momager,” as she’s known for answering to any of her children’s beck and call. If Kris isn’t booking another photoshoot for Kim, she’s probably looking for a way to further sell her soul for another order of 10 KUWTK seasons because you know, fame. All jokes aside, Kris is pretty hilarious and definitely a fan favorite.

Kourtney Kardashian

She’s the no-BS oldest sister who doesn’t care about anything but her kids, her healthy lifestyle, and sometimes Scott. As the only Kardashian sister to attend and graduate college, Kourtney proves to have her shiz together. She also runs the DASH store with Kim and Khloe, but let’s be honest…she’d rather be at home.

Kim Kardashian-West

What needs to be said here? Kim basically boosted this family to stardom with her sex tape and now can be seen at any celebrity-filled event that has ever existed. Aside from naming her daughter after a direction on a compass and marrying the most egotistical man in the music industry, Kim’s killing it. Oh, and remember when she broke the Internet? Yeah, me neither.

Khloe Kardashian

Khloe’s the cool sister. She doesn’t care about your feelings, and she definitely doesn’t care if you don’t like her. She’s the master of swearing and doesn’t hesitate to use this skill. She speaks her mind, and she does it with class (kind of). Bible.

Kendall Jenner

Currently taking the fashion world by storm, the oldest Jenner sister can be found walking the runway at NYFW, hanging out with BFF Cara Delevingne, or posting pictures of her photoshoots on Instagram. Also see: most tame of the Kardashian sisters.

Kylie Jenner

She’s young, she’s sassy, she’s got her own hair extension line, and she swears that she didn’t get lip injections. Kylie may be the youngest of the group, but she’s definitely not disappearing into the background. I mean let’s be real, her social media presence puts everyone else’s to shame… Yes, even you, Kim.

Well, there you have it: some quick intros into the lives of America’s favorite reality television family. Now we can all openly admit that we’d like to be adopted by this family and somehow figure out how to change the first letter of our name to “K”.

University of Wisconsin-Madison - Sophomore Journalism/Communication Arts Double Major
I am currently a sophomore at University of Wisconsin- Madison pursuing a degree in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication.  As Campus Correspondent of Her Campus, Wisconsin chapter I am passionate about current events and can be found browsing any and every article that pops- up on my Facebook newsfeed.