How to Wear: Leopard Print

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Hi. My name is Marissa and I’m a leopard lover. Leopard print that is. I used to be a little scared of it – we’ve all seen over the top outfits decked from head to toe in some sort of cheetah or leopard print. But in moderation, it’s sassy, fun, cute, and obviously exotic. My inspiration this week came from a leopard iPhone case that I may or may not have broken down and bought…

Here are some different leopard pieces that anyone can rock.

Outfit # 1: Leopard Leggings

Why wear black when you can wear leopard? These leggings are a comfortable way to show off your wild side. Throw on the biggest white tee you own (your man’s works too), a cardigan, some Chucks, a pair of earrings and out the door you go.

Outfit #2: Leopard Clutch

I’m in love with this clutch – to me, leopard and bright orange scream confidence! Show the world what you got with high wasted jeans, a black tee, mint jewelry, and black flats. Super Woman is now in business.

Outfit #3: Leopard Scarf and Flats

I’ve decided leopard flats are a necessity. They’re so much more fun than your basic black ones! And if you’re not that into the print, get one’s like these. With skinnies and a blue sweater, this outfit is a good way to brighten up your winter attire. If you’re a leopard lover like me, add a leopard print scarf too!

Outfit #4: Leopard Collar and Sunglasses

Pair this look with a topknot and you’ll be looking studious. Leave your hair down and wavy and you’ll be ready for your lunch date. Either way, the leopard print collar, sweater, black jeans, ankle booties, and leopard sunglasses make an effortlessly cute outfit.

Outfit #5: Leopard Belt

A leopard belt can be paired with millions of different things, but for the weekend try wearing it with a peach skirt, cropped black top, tights, wedges and gold jewelry. Now go get ‘em, girl.

P.S. Got to love this iPhone case from getuncommon.com! 

It's my first year at UW-Madison and I couldn't be happier. With school, friends, writing, tweeting, pinning, online shopping, eating, drinking coffee, sleeping, LAUGHING, and loving - life is bueno. And, I mean, I create outfits and write about them on one of the greatest websites for college ladies. How could it get any better?
Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com