Her Campus Wisconsin GIVEAWAY!

Her Campus-Wisconsin is doing a giveaway! You have the chance to win a Starbucks gift card! All you have to do is enter below by liking us on Facebook, following us on Twitter, and Tweeting about the giveaway. Each of those things is one entry!

Reasons you need this Starbuck Gift Card:

·      Finals are coming up. You need to stay caffeinated.

·      Teavana is now served at Starbucks.

·      Starbucks can be spendy. Save your cash.

·      You can treat your coffee date.

Have you heard of Evolution Fresh? Starbucks now offers a delicious cold-pressed juice made from fresh fruits and vegetables. You can find a variety of flavors, including Apple Berry, Orange, Pineapple Coconut water and more. There’s even a “Defense Up” flavor if you are looking for that extra Vitamin-C boost.

Or if you are looking for a treat in the warmer weather, stop by the Starbucks on State Street and grab a Frappuccino and hang out their balcony overlooking the street. It’s one of the best places to study on campus.

Who couldn’t use some extra money to spend on Starbucks? Enter to win now!

You can also follow us on Pinterest here!

Taylor Shiff is a Senior at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, majoring in Communication Arts-Radio/TV/Film, with a Digital Studies certificate. She is a yogi, cupcake enthusiast and superfan of Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Lin-Manuel Miranda. Taylor is also the writer behind the blog, "Life in the Lost and Found Bin", at http://www.lifeinthelostandfoundbin.com