Her Campus Wisconsin Fall Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

We tried out the amazing products in this year’s #HCSurvivalKits! Check out our official reviews: 

L’eggs Sheer Energy:

These sheer tights give exactly what the box says: medium leg support that hugs your legs and provides a toned feeling. However, for sizing purposes it would be recommended that you chose a size up from what you would generally pick due to the length of the tights.

Monistat Complete Care Instant Itch Relief Cream:

With this product a little bit goes a long way. It works well and one little tube can last you a while, so it definitely won’t break the bank.

Rimmel London Colour Precise eyeliner:

I was very pleased with the intensity of the color in this product! The felt tip provides a super smooth application and is extremely easy to use for those that want the liquid look without the mess and pressure of using a liquid liner. Added bonus: it’s hard to just casually rub off and is fairly long-lasting.

Juicy Couture (I <3 Juicy Couture Perfume):

This perfume definitely surpassed my expectations. It’s not overpowering and has fruity hints to the fragrance.

Rimmel London Super Curler 24 hour Mascara:
This mascara is super lightweight and not very thick, which makes it easy to apply and comfortable to wear. It comes with a curved brush to help curl your eyelashes while you apply the product.  

Rimmel Lipstick (Colors: #200 “It’s a Keeper” and #300 “Listen Up!”): ​
Both of these colors are very fun and perfect to transition from day to night! This lipstick stays put well and has a smooth application.

Hallie Heath

Wisconsin '18

Hi guys, I'm Hallie! I'm now graduated from undergrad and law school at UW-Madison.
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!