Her Campus Asks: What are you Thankful for?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

It’s about that time of year again where we really reflect on everything in our lives.  The holiday season is a perfect time for cherishing what we have and spending time with loved ones.  HerCampus went out and asked fellow Badgers what they were thankful for this Thanksgiving and here’s what they had to say:

“I am thankful for my little brother and all of the videos and pictures he sends me.”

“I am thankful for the opportunities I have been given.  And a best friend who accepts me for being weird.”

“I am thankful for my dashing good looks and my charming personality. “

“I thankful for Cool Whip and cheese.”

“I am thankful for life.  I really can’t begin to describe how thankful I am for the opportunities I have been given so far.”

“I am thankful for being able to go to this great establishment (UW-Madison) and live with seven amazing people who have become some of my best friends.”

“I am thankful for my sorority sisters.”

“I am thankful for ugly Christmas sweaters and family.”

“I am thankful for parkas, mittens, scarves, hats…” (Can you tell it’s getting old out?)

“I am thankful for Toppers Stix.  Enough said.”

“I am thankful for everyone who has helped me to get to where I am today.”

“I am thankful for Joel Stave.”

And what am I thankful for?  Having a family that loves and supports me, all of the friends I have made at Madison, and the opportunities I have been blessed with.  And of course I am thankful for being able to spend a couple of days at home to see my dog!

There you have it, Badgers!  Whether it is cheese, family and friends, or good looking football players, we all have things to be thankful for.  Happy Thanksgiving!