This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Spring Break is the one week us hard working students have zero commitments… other than working on our tan and having the time of our lives with our friends. Her Campus Wisconsin has created the best Spotify playlists to DJ your SB2K14 experience. We’ve got the tunes that’ll be the soundtrack to your break. 

1. Dance All Night

2. Throw it Back

3. Chill Beach Tunes

4. Some Rad New Music 

5. More Movement – Remixes, Electronic, and Other Good Stuff

6. “I Should Be Listening to this in the Sun”

And just because this song is amazing

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com 
Ava Paradise is currently a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Journalism and Mass Communication 
Rae Wright

Wisconsin

Rae is a junior studying Strategic Communications at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Originally hailing from Los Angeles, Rae enjoys listening to music, spending time with friends, or taking frequent drives to either Starbucks or Dunkin' Donuts for a large iced coffee-- her absolute go-to.