This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

These outfits are golden

Harry Styles. He seems to be the biggest name in the music industry these days. From One Direction to Fine Line, you have to have heard at least one of his songs. These songs and many others have recently embarked on a journey across the world, Love On Tour. In this article, I am going to list the top five outfits so far from this tour. 

1. September 5: Las Vegas

This decision was extremely hard because anything you see Harry Styles perform in is unmatched. That being said, coming in at number one, we have the Las Vegas show. This monochromatic pink outfit blew me away. The beautiful hot pink coloring compliments his features immensely. Another aspect of this look that I loved is the way that we are able to intricately see each of his tattoos because of how the black stands out against the pink.

Harry Styles performing at Harry Styles: Love On Tour.
Original photo by Olivia Slater

2. September 15: St. Louis

Coming in at number two we have the monochromatic orange look. Are we seeing a pattern here? Maybe I just love a good monochromatic moment, but this orange look was another one of my favorites. I love the look of a shiny, almost metallic, top, and this one is definitely one of my favorites.

3. September 29: Nashville 

The next outfit on our list is the Nashville show. The way that this two-piece suit glowed on stage was unparalleled. The blush pink sparkled in the most beautiful way under the lights. Almost all of his concert outfits are designed for him by Gucci, but this outfit is the one that resembles a stereotypical Gucci outfit the most in my opinion.

harry styles singing
Original photo by Natalie Hughes

4. September 22: St.Paul

Surprise! Another monochromatic moment. This outfit was definitely in the running for top three. It is one of my all time favorite Harry outfits and I wanted to put it higher but the other options were just too good to put lower on the list. This aqua blue is honestly my favorite color and it looked fantastic on stage.

Harry Styles Pink LOT
Original photo by Olivia Madrid

5. October 1:Nashville

Lastly, I loved this cream colored suit. The silk fabric glowed on stage which was refreshing because of all of the sparkle in previous shows. Not that I didn’t love the sparkle because I absolutely do. My favorite part about this outfit is how different it is from the usual button-up and suspenders we see Harry in. It needed to make the top 5 for that reason.

harry styles on monitor singing
Original photo by Natalie Hughes

I absolutely love every outfit he has worn on tour so far and I can’t wait to see what he chooses for the remainder of Love On Tour!

Kylie Carriveau

Wisconsin '25

UW Madison '25 Studying Psychology