The Hallmark Christmas Movie You Should Watch Based on Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Halloween is officially behind us, which means it’s now socially acceptable to blast the Christmas music and put up our shiny trees. Also, this time of year marks the start of Hallmark’s yearly release of its newest Christmas movies. While all of the movies have the same cheesy romantic theme, there is something for everyone to enjoy — no matter your Zodiac sign. Read on to find which one will offer you the perfect snowy night in:

Aquarius (Jan 20-Feb 18): Christmas in Love

People with this Zodiac sign are often known for being deep thinkers who can see both sides of an issue to easily solve problems.

This rings true for the main character, Ellie, who must convince a CEO, Nick, to change his plans of laying off many employees from his company. She sees the problems both Nick and the employees are facing, so she uses her thoughtfulness to think of a solution to the problem.

Pisces (Feb 19-March 20): Road to Christmas

Pisces are known to willingly help others and be easily express their emotions.

A television producer, Maggie, shows this side of herself when she plans to secretly unite a family during her show. Not only does she show love by doing so, but she genuinely wants to help them return to the happy family they once were.

Aries (March 21-April 19): A Gingerbread Romance

Aries have the tendency to be first in everything they do. Also, they often act before thinking things through.

Taylor sure did this when she participated in a gingerbread house competition. She knew she needed to win in order to get the promotion she had been dreaming of, and she chose her competition partner before thinking much about it.

Taurus (April 20-May 20): A Shoe Addict’s Christmas

This Zodiac sign tends to focus on material things for love and beauty. They’re also reliable and stick to what they know until they’re satisfied with themselves.

A department store clerk has grown content with her life being surrounded by shoes as she grows to realize her dreams are out of reach and her relationship with family is almost nonexistent. She comes out of this rut a bit when she learns about where love and beauty can truly be found.

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Jingle Around the Clock

Geminis can express both a fun, sociable side and a serious, thoughtful side. They also often find themselves feeling that they don’t have enough time to do everything they want to.

This rings true for Elle, who trades an enjoyable holiday celebration with friends for an opportunity to prove she is ready for a career advancement. Between the two, she struggles to feel there is enough time during the Christmas holiday to do everything.

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Christmas Joy

Good at expressing emotion, Cancers care deeply about home and family matters. They also are loyal and able to empathize with others’ pain.

When Joy’s aunt breaks her ankle, Joy returns home to help take care of her. Although she initially wished she could be back at work making a name for herself, she comes to remember that family is what is most important.

Leo (July 23-Aug 22): Entertaining Christmas

Leos are natural leaders who are self-driven. They use their creativity to achieve in any area of life they desire to.

Claire shows this through her accomplishments of being a cookbook author, crafting expert and television personality. She also passes these traits down to her daughter, who is trying to become successful in her own right.

Virgo (Aug 23-Sept 22): A Midnight Kiss

Virgos are known for paying attention to detail, being methodical in their planning and acting carefully.

Lisa is left to plan a Christmas party for an executive — something her whole family usually works on together. To make sure everything comes together as it should, she must be careful to look at every detail.

Libra (Sept 23-Oct 22): It’s Christmas, Eve

People of this Zodiac sign appreciate balance and equality. They would do almost anything to avoid confrontation and keep the peace instead.

Eve, a school superintendent must find balance when she doesn’t have enough money to fund the school’s music program. Thankfully, a solution arises that allows her to provide an equal solution for both sides of the problem.

Scorpio (Oct 23-Nov 21): Christmas at Pemberley Manor

Scorpios are great leaders who are determined and passionate.

Elizabeth is hired to plan a small town’s Christmas party event, and she will stop at nothing to ensure it is a smashing success.

Sagittarius (Nov 22-Dec 21): Christmas at Graceland

These people are interested in traveling, passionate and will stop at nothing to achieve their dreams.

A trip to Memphis helps Laurel realize that her dreams lie in music, and that if she works hard enough, nothing will stand in the way of her reaching those dreams.

Capricorn (Dec 22-Jan 19): Pride, Prejudice, and Mistletoe

Capricorns are independent people who work hard to achieve success in both personal and professional areas.

Darcy fits this description, as she worked hard to prove her abilities and make her own path in the world. Although she enjoys her competitive nature, she realizes sometimes working together is necessary.

So, there you have it: the perfect (and personalized!) movie recommendation that will not only warm your heart on a cold winter night, but one that you’ll find yourself identifying with from start to finish. Be warned, though, once you watch one, you will want to watch them all — but, hey, there’s nothing wrong with that!

Aubrynn is a small town Wisconsin girl with big city dreams. She is currently a student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison pursuing a career in the sports broadcasting industry. Some of her favorite things include smelling flowers, laughing with her friends, and the color pink. She hopes to inspire people to believe in themselves and to treat everyone they meet with kindness. You can keep up with everything happening in the life of Aubrynn on Twitter (@AubrynnVV) and Instagram (@brynnvv).