Guys Take On: Girl’s Holiday Obsessions

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Well ladies, it’s finally that time of the year again! The holiday season not only comes with spending time with family, opening Christmas presents and throwing the perfect new years party, but for many girls it brings out some pretty girly holiday obsessions. From a girl’s point of view it wouldn’t be a perfect holiday season without all of these things, but what do the guys on campus think about our crazy holiday obsessions? Thankfully here are your answers:  

Watching the ball drop on New Years:

Boy 1: Who the f*** actually watches the ball drop?

Boy 2: The most riveting two minutes of the year

Boy 3: Boy, those people must be freezing out there

Having the perfect New Years kiss:

Boy 1: Everyone wants to find someone to kiss on New Years… 2242169472 txt or call

Boy 2: Totally understandable. I’ll tweet my location. @perfectnewyearskiss

Boy 3: Must be destiny…high fives all around!

Cuddling by the fire:

Boy 1: Sounds…. Dangerous.

Boy 2: Hot and sweaty…

Boy 3: Hope a screensaver on my laptop of a fire will be a good substitution for my lack of a real one…

Christmas music 24/7:

Boy 1: I’m personally a big fan, feel free to throw in some “Merry Chirstmas and Happy Holidays” by Nsync.

Boy 2: Girl, I’m trying to sleep over here.

Boy 3: The best way to spread christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.

Wearing ugly Christmas sweaters:

Boy 1: No such thing as an ugly Christmas sweater, especially with leggings.

Boy 2: With leggings, right? Must have the leggings. 

Boy 3: Gives guys more of a reason to stare…let me guess, leggings too right?

(uhhh girls, looks like the only way to get away with wearing an ugly Christmas sweater to class is by pairing it with a pair a leggings…)

Baking large amounts of Christmas cookies:

Boy 1: Please share!

Boy 2: Hey, if they’re homemade, then we can assume a lot about her kitchen skills. That’s a plus.

Boy 3: You Probably will not get me to share…