Get ready for fun in the sun!

Spring break is coming up so soon and I don’t know about everyone else, but I cannot wait for the sand under my feet and the smell of the ocean breeze. I can’t stop daydreaming of being in Florida in just a few short weeks—so close I can almost smell the tanning oil! It’s time to leave the books behind and prepare for some fun in the sun.

For those students that are still searching for an amazing spring break trip for cheap, you need to check this out: http://www.ballinonabudgetwi.com/trips.html. Not only is it a non-stop party, but the bus also takes you right from Madison to the beach, Panama City Beach that is (and all for such a reasonable price!). If you are interested you need to hurry because as it states, there are only 50 spots left for Madison students!

However, you can’t just show up to a raging beach party without the proper preparation, and by that I mean a base tan. Madison’s very own Sun Tan City, located in East Campus Mall, is having great promo deals this month. If you missed the free tan weekend (shame on you), then don’t fret, because there are more deals to come. From discounts on lotions to “bring a friend tanning for free”, I insist you “Like” their Facebook page to stay up to date on the latest steals and deals.

The last way to prepare for a perfect spring break is to hit up our work out facilities here on campus! Who doesn’t want to strut down the beach feeling like a beach goddess?!The Serf has great student deals on classes and wellness trainers.

So fellow collegiettes, let’s pound out these midterms and prepare for the spring break of a lifetime!