Fuzzy Winter Wear for this Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Chilly weather calls for hot cocoa, blankets, fuzzy socks and movie marathons. When school or work force you to get out from under your blanket during those frigid months, though, you don’t have to feel any less cozy! Stay warm and chic throughout the holiday season by getting in on the faux fur trend with these fuzzy and fleecy items.  

Boots

Keeping your feet toasty is the key to staying warm throughout the winter months. Any of these adorable boots will keep you cozy when the wind is blowing on your long walk to class and even in those chilly lecture halls. Plus, they go with everything!  

Ugg Neumel Boot $130

Forever 21 Faux Shearling Trim Combat Boots – $34.90

Free People Vegan Carmen Flatform $168

Coats

Walk to class rocking the coziest coat for maximum cuteness and warmth. You’ll basically feel like you’re wrapped in a blanket all day and won’t even want to take it off when you get home.

Lucky Brand Faux Shearling Lined Hooded Coat ­- $89.97 (originally $169 but now 40% off!)

Forever 21 Faux Shearling Corduroy Jacket – $34.90 

Urban Outfitters UO Oversized Faux Leather Aviator Jacket – $149

Sweaters

Looking for something cozy to lay around in after a long day?  Throw on these adorable, fuzzy sweaters with your comfiest leggings to fully relax after class. Not only will these keep out the cold, but they’ll help you to wind down after any stressful day.   

Urban Outfitters UO Cloud Turtleneck Pullover Sweater – $69

H&M Knit Sweater $24.99

Forever 21 Hooded Fuzzy Popcorn Knit Cardigan ­ $48

Accessories

Our extremities always seem to be the ones that suffer the most when it comes to the cold. So, make sure your hands, ears and toes stay warm with these fun and furry accessories!

Urban Outfitters Teddy Hat – $18

Aerie Fuzzy Crew Socks $9.95

H&M Mohair Blend Mittens $49.99

Free People Dreamland Chunky Knit Cowl Scarf – $68

So, if you’re in need of an updated winter wardrobe, look no further! Fill your closet with faux fur and fleece items to stay warm this winter. You will definitely thank yourself later when you treat yourself to the fuzziest winter wear you can find.

Cate Wilkinson

Wisconsin '20

Cate graduated from UW - Madison in May 2020 with a degree in Microbiology with a certificate in French. She is very passionate about health, wellness, sustainability and communication about these topics!
Hannah, originally from Milwaukee, WI is a Campus Correspondent for HC Wisconsin.  Hannah is a Senior and is studying Political Science and Psychology.  She aspires to work in health policy and will run for office one day.  She is never seen without a cup of coffee in hand and loves to eat any food in sight, especially sushi.  Outside of school, Hannah frequents Badger sporting events and likes to hang out with her friends on the weekends finding new things to do and new places to eat.  Hannah also runs her own Mary Kay business and is obsessed with keeping up with the latest makeup trends! This will be her seventh semester on the Her Campus team, and she loves the org more and more each semester!  It is Hannah's favorite thing that she is involved in on campus and highly recommends anyone with an interest in writing, journalism, or blogging to get involved, you won't regret it! On Wisconsin!!