Food for Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

“Calories don’t count during finals.” We’ve all heard this phrase at some point or another during our studying careers. It’s so tempting, so liberating, and so deceivingly wrong. Apparently, while our minds fully understand that we have reached a level of frustration and anxiety that only the warm embrace of chocolate can fix, our bodies have yet again failed to get on board.

With summer a mere week away, I simply can’t afford to drown my study sorrows in a tub of Ben and Jerry’s finest. However, having to stay inside and study is demoralizing enough, so study treats are a must. Here are some go-to study snacks that will keep your mind and body happy: 

Trail Mix

Yogurt Bites

Carrots with Humus

Apples and Peanut Butter

Popcorn

Dark Chocolate

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com