This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

After a semester full of shenanigans, finals week is finally upon us. All the work you put off is about to catch up with you, and the mental breakdowns and sleepless nights are about to kick in. Your motivation is at an all time low, and all you can think about is going home to do whatever you want for an entire month. This dreaded week is the only thing that stands between you and freedom, and it’s probably going a little something like this…

You sit down to study and realize you know nothing.

It’s too late to do the readings you put off the whole semester, so you resort to looking over the power points.

Exam dates begin to come dangerously close, and the panic sets in.

You decide to take your studying to the next level, and you drag yourself to the library…

…only to realize you may have to spend more time finding a table to study at than actually studying.

After finally finding a spot, some serious studying takes place.

But after a while, your brain can’t handle much and you think…

You wish you had a puppy to comfort you in this time of need.

Instead you feel like this:

And you resort to food for comfort more often than you should.

All your friends are slightly scared to be around you because you end up taking all your stress out on them.

They remind you to chill.

But then you remember…

You push through until you’ve studied to the point where you just can’t.

The time has come to take your exams, and you’re not quite sure what to feel anymore.

You read the first question and look up like…

Just when all hope seemed to be lost, you come across some questions you actually know! All your studying paid off (kind of).

The week finally comes to an end, and you try to compose yourself walking out of your last exam but can’t because…

Michael Scott and the rest of The Office feel your pain. Study hard and push through all the struggles that come along with finals week. Before you know it, you will be sleeping in as late as you want and binge watching all the Netflix your heart desires.

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!