Fashion Trend Alert: Tulle Skirt

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

When I think of a tulle skirt, a number of things come to mind. Ballerinas, tacky colored prom dresses and Carrie Bradshaw! It’s such a whimsical, playful statement piece to have in your closet. How can you not fall in love with the dreamy, floaty material? The girly fabric is bound to make you feel and look like a princess! A white tulle skirt is romantic and classic and perfect if you’re wanting to wear something a little more “outside the box” and adventures. I love the idea of busting out a full, fun skirt for a night on the town. You can dress it up or down and style it with all kinds of tops and shoes – click here for style inspiration! I’m especially loving these skirts paired with sweaters! 

If you’re feeling a bit crafty, check out this DIY! Otherwise, Etsy has great options too!

Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com