This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

In honor of my last Her Campus article EVER (tears, so many tears), I’ve decided to make this post a sort of send-off to college, UW-Madison, HerCampus, etc. I am too sad to express my sadness in my own words, so I’ve compiled a list of some epic movie goodbyes to sum up how I’m feeling at the moment.

1. Casablanca
“Here’s to lookin’ at you, kid.” Cue under-the-chin head tilt. Classic, just classic.

2. Titanic
“My Heart Will Go On.” I can’t. I just can’t.

3. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
An Oscar-nominated film that very few people saw, however totally worth going on this list. So heart-wrenching I spontaneously burst into tears for hours after we left the theater.

4. The Breakfast Club
“Don’t you forget about me,” the song we all love to hate pleads and begs of us. Since we all saw it for some reason unbeknownst to me every.single.year in high school health classes, and it’s on ABC Family at least once a month, that is a distinct impossibility.

5. Ever After
A happy ending, but so sweet and romantic and perfect that it brings tears to your eyes. Bittersweet, just like graduation. Siiigh.