absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Dessert in a Mug Recipes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

You are cooking dinner for yourself on a typical Tuesday night when you realize: you need something sweet to finish off your meal. But you don’t have the time, energy, or effort to whip up a fancy chocolate cake with your special homemade chocolate frosting. Don’t fret! There are so many mug dessert recipes you can find online – from chocolate mug cakes to pumpkin mug cakes. Check out these quick and easy delicious mug recipes!

S’mores Mug Cake – Cook & Prep Time: 5 Minutes

Find the recipe here!

Chocolate Chip Cookie – Cook & Prep Time: 2 Minutes Find the recipe here!

Blueberry Muffin – Cook & Prep Time: 3 Minutes

Find the recipe here!

Rice Crispy Treat – Cook & Prep Time: 1 Minute

Find the recipe here!

Berry Cobbler – Cook & Prep Time: 3 Minutes

Find the recipe here!

Coffee Cake – Cook & Prep Time: 5 Minutes

Find the recipe here!

Whether you’re looking for a completely unhealthy dessert or a tasty healthy treat, you can find almost any recipe that satisfies your sweet craving.

Food lover - dance enthusiast - professional napper.
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!