Current Semester Mood as told by Stanley Hudson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

The semester is almost over, and winter break is on the horizon. You’re tired of school, ready for a break, and the snowy weather makes you wish you were laying on the beach in Florida. While you’re procrastinating studying for finals, take a minute to channel your inner Stanley Hudson…

When all your professors decide to make the final cumulative the week before finals officially start.

Professor – “The final should be easy because you should have been paying attention and studying for this all semester.”

When you’re studying at College Library and you find out the Dogs on Call are IN College Library. It’s almost as good as Pretzel Day…

Preparing for all the food on Study Day.

That glorious moment when your finals are over and you can finally go home and relax.

Although no one really enjoys finals, it just means you’re done with yet another semester of college. Now you can finally take a siesta and take some time to have fun. In the words of Stanley Hudson, “Life is short. Drive fast. Leave a sexy corpse.” Enjoy your break and please drive safely.

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!