College As Told By 21 Jump Street

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

The best four years of your life summed up by Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill. Ja feel?

Trying to talk to new peopleMaking friends in the weirdest waysFacing the reality that is most partiesRealizing that high school taught you absolutely nothingPlaying it cool in front of house fellowsGetting 2% higher than the class average on that Chem midtermAttempting to understand your T.A.’s foreign accentFreaking out about group projectsAnd making friends you’ll keep for life.

Doesn’t everyone want a friendship like these two? Ja definitely feel.

Stephanie Qadir is a junior at the University of Wisconsin-Madison majoring in Journalism with minors in Business and French language.  This is her fifth semester writing for Her Campus, and she has also acted as treasurer and section editor for the Wisconsin chapter.  She is curently studying abroad in Rome, Italy.  In her free time at school, Stephanie enjoys shopping on State Street, eating ice cream from The Chocolate Shoppe, and sunbathing by Lake Mendota.  For professional inquiries, please contact sqadir@wisc.edu or check out her personal site, www.stephanieqadir.wordpress.com !
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!