College Life As Told By Children’s Movies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

When you think of the movies you watched as a child you probably feel a sense of nostalgia—and most likely cringe a bit at the thought of waiting for the VCR to rewind you favorite VHS.  Typically, thoughts of consuming excessive amounts of alcohol, pulling all-nighters to study for exams, and all the other things that go under the umbrella of college aren’t associated with your childhood favorites; until now that is.  Here is a list of beloved children’s movies as they explain college life.

Freaky Friday After Class Winnie the Netflix Queue James and the Giant Bottle of Peach Vodka E.C. (The Extra-Credit After Failing Your Exam) Beauty and the Feast (Drunk Eating After a Night Out) Snow White and the 7 Loads of Laundry A Christmas Break Story Cloudy With A Chance of Drunk Calls Finding Your Keys After a Night Out Honey I Shrunk the Curve The Nightmare Before My Exam101 Internship Applications

So whether you attend Monsters University, or some other human university, your favorite children’s movies may know college life better than you remember.

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!