Child Actors Who Got Better With Age

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

These child actors bring Transformation Tuesday to a new level.  Take a stroll down memory lane, and peruse these cuties.

Matthew Lewis

Remember Neville Longbottom, from Harry Potter?

He grew up!

Taylor Lautner

Yes, we all know what Taylor Lautner looks like!

But do we remember him in Cheaper by the Dozen 2 or Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl? Awwww…

Ryan Merriman

If you were anything like me, you were a fan of the Disney Channel original movies, such as The Luck of the Irish and the lead role Kyle.

This is Ryan Merriman now.

Corbin Bleu

Now this is a real surprising one for me.  In High School Musical, Corbin Bleu used to look like this:

Now he looks like this:

Bow Wow

The rapper and Like Mike star made a huge transformation.

We’re happy he lost the corn rows.

Jake T. Austin

This one was a little on the edge of my childhood years, but I still remember The Wizards of Waverly Place and Max:

Now all grown up…

Shia Labeouf

We’re so happy this Even Stevens star is still around….

….because now we have:

Although personally, I’m not a fan of his current bearded look.

Freddy Highmore

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Now he’s in Bate’s Motel!

These guys show us any transformation really is possible! 

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!