Chase Tarrier ’14

Name: Chase Tarrier
Year: Sophomore
Major: Comparative Literature/Spanish
Hometown: Columbus, Ohio

Campus Activities: Wisconsin Rowing Team

Fun fact: I have two moms.

Dream job: Lawyer or goofy Spanish teacher.

Best thing about UW: The best thing about UW is the students! I’ve met a lot of really amazing people on this campus.

Where you can be found on a Thursday night? On a Thursday night you can definitely find me curled up in bed fast asleep.

Favorite band/artist: Yikes, I have to pick just one? I suppose either the Avett Brothers or Miles Davis.

Coke or pepsi: No soda for me, thanks though!

Favorite memory of college so far: Either winning Eastern Sprints in the 2nd freshman boat last year or protesting in the capitol building.

Relationship status: Dating a very cool Badger girl.

Go to Pandora radio station: I don’t really use Pandora.

First thing you would buy if you won a million dollars: I would pay off my parents mortgage.

Quote you live by: “In any weather, at any hour of the day or night, I have been anxious to improve the nick of time, and notch it on my stick too; to stand on the meeting of two eternities, the past and future, which is precisely the present moment; to toe that line.” – Henry David Thoreau

If you were stranded on an island, who would you want to be with?: My little sister.

Favorite quality in a girl: My favorite quality in a girl is goofiness. She has to be able to laugh at herself. Intelligence is also super important.

Any last remarks? Thanks for the nomination as campus cutie, I’m flattered!