Celebrities You Need on Your Instagram Feed ASAP

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Although we like to gush over pictures of our second cousin’s cute baby and our BFF’s hot selfie, there is no shame in admitting that we love a good look into the life of celebs on Instagram. From every member of the Kardashian clan to Laguna Beach alum Lauren Conrad, these 10 celebrities are serving up major inspo that you need on your feed.

1.     Kim Kardashian West: @kimkardashian

The rest of the Kardashian and Jenner crew have certainly given Kim a run for her money, but I wouldn’t trade her grams for the world. Featuring fashion, family, and many a #TBT, Kim’s feed is well worth her 53.1 million followers.

2.     Shay Mitchell: @shaym

Whether or not you watch her on Pretty Little Liars, you’re bound to want to be Shay’s friend when scrolling through her Instagram. Her pictures are some of my favorites, as they take her followers through each and every one of her fun adventures.

3.     Justin Bieber: @justinbieber

Let’s face it…you knew this was coming. After the butt seen around the world, there’s no denying that Justin’s feed is worth the follow. Although pictures of a scantily clad Bieber have become many followers’ favorite, there’s much more to the star’s feed than abs. (But don’t worry, those are certainly there too.)

4.     Beyoncé: @beyonce

Considering queen Bey rules all, this is a given. Although Beyoncé doesn’t bear her day-to-day on her Instagram feed, the glamorous shots featured on her account are some serious eye candy. If you’re looking for inspiration, or just someone to envy, Beyoncé’s got you hooked up.

5.     Selena Gomez: @selenagomez

This fun and fearless feed is one of my all-time favorites. If you thought Selena was already your BFF, you don’t know what you’re missing. Her feed makes it feel as if each of her followers is her true friend…except for the fact that there are 53.3 million of them, and the occasional “I’m on the cover of an international magazine” picture.

6.     Ellie Goulding: @elliegoulding

Get to know her cats, her boyfriend, and the rest of her behind the scenes life. The badass singer is more down-to-earth than you might think, and her grams are seriously refreshing. Bonus: the girl knows how to kick ass and sweat, and is not afraid to show it.

7.     Taylor Swift: @taylorswift

It’s no wonder Taylor has a #squad of her own with all of the hilariously real pictures she posts. Following the likes of her friends Selena and Ellie, Taylor’s Instagram is sure to make you laugh out loud.

8.     Lauren Conrad: @laurenconrad

If you didn’t think her life in Laguna Beach or The Hills was perfect, then you need to take a second look. The reality star turned author and designer has a feed full of landscapes, quotes, and major DIY inspiration – not to mention adorable puppies and a good-looking husband.

9.     Brooklyn Beckham: @brooklynbeckham

I hate to admit it, but David Beckham has been trumped, leaving his son Brooklyn to take his place. The 16-year-old UK native loves to play around with photography and colors, making for an aesthetically pleasing Instagram feed. And if you’re not convinced, well, he’s David and Victoria’s son so the gene pool is certainly in his favor.

10. Lea Michele: @msleamichele

Everyone’s favorite Gleek is killing her Instagram game with some inspiration on how to live your best life. From snuggles with her boyfriend, to all girls’ trips, and even mornings in the gym, Lea documents it all on her feed. Her photos are bound to get you up and moving in hopes of achieving a smile as bright as hers.

Whatever you’re looking to add to your Instagram feed, one (or all) of these celebrities might just have it. 

Hi everybody! I'm Kerry, a freshman at UW-Madison majoring in Journalism with a Digital Studies certificate. I am passionate about writing about all things beauty, love, and many other fascinating facets of life. I'd love for you to join me as I write about my journey through college!
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!