Cara Delevingne steals the spotlight at fashion week, Selena Gomez parties it up in Paris, and Rihanna unveils first fashion collection!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Cara Delevingne, the 20 yr. old British model has captured the hearts of fashion designers and audiences everywhere. She won model of the year at the British fashion awards and has since taken the world by storm. She appeared on her first ever Vogue cover this past month (which is a HUGE deal) and has been termed by bloggers as one of the most influential street style icons of the season. She is constantly ranked among the top ten models on models.com and rubs shoulders with Hollywood’s elite. She’s best friends with fellow supermodel Jourdan Dunn and mega pop star Rita Ora. Her style off the runway is photographed more than on the runway. The fashion world has now become a place where models are now becoming celebrities for example Karlie Kloss and we can hardly wait to see what Cara does next. Check out Cara’s model profile on models.com and keep a lookout for this Brit bombshell!

The two names that have been on most people’s tongues recently has been Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber, or more accurately Jelena. The media has been buzzing ever since their breakup (or not breakup) towards the end of last year and ever since the Victoria Secrets fashion show and that little picture of Justin and VS model Barbara Palvin. Barbara has since denied that anything is going on between the two but alas, Jelena is no more. The two reportedly got back together afterwards but are now currently considered to be broken up. Selena is currently in Paris promoting the release of her new movie Spring breakers with co-stars Ashley Benson and Vanessa Hudgens and seems to be having a fun time. Cheers to hoping for Jelena to makeup?

Rihanna is already known as the trendsetter who is always one step ahead but the singer wowed style critics with her first fashion collection for River Island during London fashion week this past Saturday. According to the mail, the collection was a hit with fashionistas and it also exceeded expectations. Guests at the show included our newest favorite supermodel Cara Delevingne and her fellow brit supermodel Jourdan Dunn.