This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Name: Peter Reinke

Year, Age: Freshman, 18

Major: Psychology

Activities Involved In: Badger Acts of Kindness, and Undergraduate Research Scholars

Hometown: Sheboygan, Wisconsin

Relationship Status: Single

1. Name one fun fact about you.

I was valedictorian of my high school.

1. What do you like to do in your free time?

In my free time, I enjoy running and spending time outdoors.

1. What are your top three favorite songs?

“Guala” by G-Eazy, “Runaway” by Kanye West, and “Juke Jam” by Chance the Rapper.

1. What is your favorite thing about going to the University of Wisconsin – Madison?

My favorite thing about UW is the academic pride.

1. What is your ideal date on campus?

My ideal date would be bringing Qdoba out to Picnic Point.

1. Who is your celebrity crush?

I have a huge man crush on Dave Franco.

1. Describe yourself in three words.

Fun yet chill.

1. What is your guilty pleasure?

My guilty pleasure is eating an entire jar of salsa in one sitting.

1. How do you feel about being this week’s Campus Cutie?

It’s quite flattering.

So, if you’re ever planning to run out to Picnic Point, consider grabbing some Qdoba and taking the trip with this campus cutie!

Catherine is a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin - Madison. She is pursuing majors in both Literature and Education as well as a certificate in Gender and Women's Studies. Catherine enjoys rocking out to indie music, watching Badger basketball games and cuddling with adorable cats. She is incredibly excited to be writing for Her Campus, and cannot wait to bring fun and exciting articles to readers.
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!