etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Profile: Mitchell Stedman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is hardworking and studious. He aspires to become a physician’s assistant, but also has an amazing sense of humor. Let’s meet Mitchell Stedman!

Name: Mitchell Stedman

Year, Age: Senior, 21

Major: Biology, Certificate in Global Health

Hometown: Fontana, WI

Activities Involved In: Evans Scholar, Aspiring Physician Assistant Association, Head Waiter at Kappa Alpha Theta

Relationship Status: Single

What is your dream job?

PA in a cardiology ward in a large city such as New York or Chicago

What’s your favorite spot on campus?

The Microbial Sciences Building. It’s a nice building and they have good coffee there. And in the morning you can watch all the athletes going into the health sciences building.

What do you look for in a girl?

Someone who can get my terrible humor and will always be down to watch cheesy Netflix movies

Where would you take a girl for a first date on campus?

Colectivo

What are your favorite things to do your in your free-time?

Watch Netflix, play X-Box, go golfing, have a beer at the terrace, and do campus cutie articles

What’s your favorite color and why?

Green, because it brings out the color of my eyes

What item in your room best describes who you are as a person? 

My whiteboard, because I’m extremely studious but also multipurpose

What’s a fun fact about you?

My New Balances are my favorite shoes. (They even made the following picture)

Describe yourself in three words:

I am a rebel

How do you feel about being chosen as this week’s campus cutie?

I guess it’s a great honor

Hilarious and hardworking; give it up for Mitch, the kid rockin’ the New Balance shoes!

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!